I secretly love brussel sprouts My husband isn’t a fan, so I like to make a batch of these babies and eat them with lunches without him! This is a simple recipe, nothing fancy really, but they’re tasty and really good for you! I’ve also followed this recipe with asparagus, the only thing you should change with asparagus is the cooking time, reducing it to 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!!
Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, rinsed and dried, ends trimmed, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp (scant) fine sea salt, or to taste
- black pepper to taste
How To Create This Masterpiece
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add brussel sprouts and garlic to a large mixing bowl, drizzle with olive oil and toss. Spread onto a cookie sheet in an even layer. (I put foil down on the cookie sheet for easy clean up). Sprinkle with salt and pepper and garlic powder
- Bake in preheated oven, tossing once halfway through baking, until golden brown on edges, about 20 - 25 minutes total.
- Not quite as good for you adaptation: toss some parmesan cheese in with the oil :)
Thanks for Stopping By WittyGourmet.com