The Best whole30 Paleo Chili Recipe Ever Created
With a title like that, you’re probably thinking… man, she sure is full of herself! Well, yes. Yes I am, at least when it comes to this recipe! This is by far the best chili I’ve ever made or eaten, AND it’s Paleo friendly?!? It’s perfect!!What’s so unique about this recipe is a few out-of-the-ordinary ingredients like COFFEE and PUMPKIN PIE SPICE! They totally jazz it up! It’s incredible!
The recipe below has been carefully constructed and perfected, but feel free to play with it too! We like our chili with a kick, so that’s what this provides. If you don’t like things so spicy, cut back on the cumin and chili powder just a bit. It’ll still be super tasty!
If you make it, please leave a comment and share your thoughts and trials and errors! Enjoy!!!
Paleo Chili recipe
The Best Paleo Chili Recipe Ever Created
- 2lbs lean ground beef (good) or grass-fed ground beef (best)
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 3-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 – 28oz can tomato pureé
- 1 – 14oz can tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups coffee
- 3T chili powder
- 2T cumin
- 1T oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie seasoning (substitute with 1tsp cinnamon + 1tsp nutmeg)
- 1/2 tsp cayenne (optional)
- 1 tsp sea salt + sprinkle
- 1 tsp pepper + sprinkle
- 1 T coconut oil
- 2 or 3 medium zucchinis - chopped
How To Create This Masterpiece
- Sauté onions and bell peppers in coconut oil over med-high heat in a large dutch oven or soup pot. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. About 5 minutes.
- Add beef and garlic and cook until brown. About 7 minutes.
- Add tomato pureé, tomato sauce, coffee and spices. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 1-2 hours. Add zucchini during the last 30 minutes or so. Enjoy!
Thanks for Stopping By WittyGourmet.com